8.0

2000 Chrysler 300M engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 Chrysler 300M:

2000 Chrysler 300M Owner Comments

Mar 112015

300M 3.5L V6

I would like to start out by say no questions asked worst car I've ever owned, I will never buy another Chrysler. Ever. My car refuses to reach appropriate speeds even when my foot is literally pressed to the floor board. I was told that my mass air flow sensor needed replacing but come to find out my car doesn't even have one. No one has answers for me an the dealership fails to give me answers either.

- , Mt. Morris, MI, USA