1. replace windshield (1 reports)
2000 Chrysler 300M windows / windshield problems

windows / windshield problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 Chrysler 300M:

2000 Chrysler 300M Owner Comments

Mar 102008

300M V6

I came out of work to find my back windshield in pieces, still being held together by the window film. II could still hear the crackling of the pieces as I walked up. At first glance I thought maybe someone busted my windows out, but then i noticed that the window was protruding out. I had security come and they said that due to the nature of the break, which looked like it had exploded, the weather was a factor. They asked me how long did I have the heat on and how long did I have the defrost on. I explained to them that I had gotten in to work at 8:00 am and was at my car for lunch at 1:00 pm. So when I came out again at 4:30 , imagine my surprise. I look to see if Chrysler had a recall, maybe I could get reimbursed, but they don't. Please if anyone knows anything please let me know.

- , Bristol, PA, USA