6.0

1. (1 reports)
2001 Chrysler 300M lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Chrysler 300M:

2001 Chrysler 300M Owner Comments

Dec 282010

300M 3.5L V6

OK, The front left headlight bulb went out on my car. It's winter and gets dark early and I have to get to work and back and there's a good chance I'll need both headlights. I pull the owners manual and begin reading about headlight replacement. It doesn't look good: remove the front fascia or crossmember, windshield filler, servo control screw, etc. So I get an appointment the next morning with the local Chrysler dealership.

The dealership (I don't blame them) spent several hours to remove most of the front end of the car to replace the bulb. Since they had the front end of the car in pieces on the floor I had them replace the other 3 bulbs so I won't have to go through this again. $407.57 later the lights are back on.

How many Chrysler designers does it take to change a light bulb? I doubt they could. The car that was designed with absolutely no consideration what so ever for maintenance.

I am absolutely at a loss on this one. Chrysler, how do you sleep at night? Unbelievable, but true! $407.57 for headlight BULBS, good grief!

- , Tampa, FL, USA