8.0

$1,272.00

1. replace solenoid switch (1 reports)
2003 Chrysler 300M transmission problems

transmission problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Chrysler 300M:

2003 Chrysler 300M Owner Comments

Feb 022012

300M

I called Chrysler about this, since the service bulletin specified that the solenoid switch valve was built in the date range that they had listed, but since I didn't take it to a chrysler dealership they would not consider refunding me the price of the bad part. Service bulletin 21-008-04 REV.A dated oct 16, 2004. shows that this part was bad and they knew about it for years and contacted no one about it. I could have taken it in years ago when it was still under warranty. Now I'm out $1300. I know I'm not the only one burnt by Chrysler, I've read others with this same problem on the internet. Is there any recourse?

- , Bartonville, IL, USA