- August 9: Jeep Renegades Recalled Due to Overactive Warning Lights recalls | 10 days ago
- July 30: You Can Soon Legally Buy a 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee and Ram 1500 news | 20 days ago
- July 22: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Challengers That May Roll Away recalls | 28 days ago
- July 15: Chrysler Recalls 442,000 Cars and SUVs Over Alternator Failures recalls | 35 days ago
- July 14: Chrysler Recalls 363,000 Dodge Journey SUVs recalls | 36 days ago
2001 Chrysler PT Cruiser
CarComplaints.com Notes: Chrysler has taken the boring small car frame of the Neon, grafted a 1930s-era roadster body on top and named it the PT Cruiser. While the new look may appeal to some, the vehicle has unfortunately also inherited many of the same problems as the Neon.
Worst 2001 PT Cruiser lights Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- fog lights stay on2
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting22
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Fog Lights: Switch12
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Headlights6
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Headlights: Switch4
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Hazard Flashing Warning Lights: ...2
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Headlights: High/Low Beam ...2
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Turn Signal: Switch2
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Back Up Lights1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Brake Lights1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Fog Lights1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Tail Lights1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler PT Cruiser Model Years
Curious how the 2001 PT Cruiser compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler PT Cruiser overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the PT Cruiser.