- August 22: When Will Chrysler Do Something About Defective TIPMs?
- August 21: Bad Shocks Cause Recall of Jeep Cherokee, Ram 1500 and Chrysler 200
- August 13: Chrysler 200 Recalled, Automaker Appoints New Safety Chief
- August 2: Chrysler Class-Action Lawsuit Filed Over Jeep Ignition Switch
- July 30: Chrysler Recalls Fiat500L For Knee Air Bag Failure
2006 Chrysler PT Cruiser
Problems & Complaints
Worst 2006 PT Cruiser Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- engine problems23NHTSA complaints: 45
- electrical problems19NHTSA complaints: 51
- AC / heater problems16NHTSA complaints: 2
- suspension problems8NHTSA complaints: 8
- windows / windshield problems8NHTSA complaints: 34
- interior accessories problems7NHTSA complaints: 23
- wheels / hubs problems6NHTSA complaints: 9
- exterior accessories problems3NHTSA complaints: 10
- cooling system problems3NHTSA complaints: 6
- clutch problems2
- transmission problems2NHTSA complaints: 5
- brakes problems1NHTSA complaints: 14
- fuel system problems1NHTSA complaints: 6
- lights problems1NHTSA complaints: 10
- seat belts / air bags problems1NHTSA complaints: 29
- steering problemsNHTSA: 9
- body / paint problemsNHTSA: 8
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 6
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 5
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler PT Cruiser Model Years
Curious how the 2006 PT Cruiser compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler PT Cruiser overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the PT Cruiser.