- November 2: Chrysler Valve Stem Lawsuit Alleges Metal Stems Corrode
- October 31: Jeep Cherokee Recalled After Engine Fires
- October 29: Chrysler Recalls 560,000 SUVs For Airbag and Stability Problems
- October 27: Fiat Chrysler Recalls Jeep Cherokee and Ram 1500
- October 6: Chrysler Orders 3 Recalls, Mostly New Vans With Hoods That Fly Open
2006 Chrysler PT Cruiser
Worst 2006 PT Cruiser electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- power surge and loss6
- various electrical issues in warm temperature4
- engine won't turn over,won't start3
- alternator failure1
- intermittent electrical malfunction with fan running1
- NHTSA: Electrical System82
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery: Cables1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Software1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Starter Assembly: Solenoid1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler PT Cruiser Model Years
Curious how the 2006 PT Cruiser compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler PT Cruiser overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the PT Cruiser.