- September 10: Dodge Grand Caravan Stalling Engines Get Look-See From Feds
- September 4: Chevy Cruze Antifreeze Leak Lawsuit Filed in New York
- September 2: Dodge Dart Transmission Class-Action Lawsuit Filed in California
- August 28: Judge Says Chrysler TIPM Class-Action Lawsuit Can Move Forward
- September 3: Chrysler Wants Dodge Ram Tie-Rod Lawsuit Dismissed
2006 Chrysler PT Cruiser
Worst 2006 PT Cruiser electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- power surge and loss4
- engine won't turn over,won't start3
- alternator failure1
- intermittent electrical malfunction with fan running1
- various electrical issues in warm temperature1
- NHTSA: Electrical System47
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery: Cables1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Software1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Starter Assembly: Solenoid1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler PT Cruiser Model Years
Curious how the 2006 PT Cruiser compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler PT Cruiser overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the PT Cruiser.