- June 19: Fiat Chrysler Must Answer Government Questions About 22 Recalls
- June 18: Chrysler 'False Park' Lawsuit Back in Gear
- June 4: Fiat Chrysler Missed Legal Deadline in 5 Recalls
- May 31: Fiat Chrysler Lowers Powertrain Warranty To 60,000 Miles
- May 30: Canada, Japan and Australia Impacted By Takata Airbags
2006 Chrysler PT Cruiser
Worst 2006 PT Cruiser electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- power surge and loss5
- engine won't turn over,won't start3
- various electrical issues in warm temperature3
- alternator failure1
- intermittent electrical malfunction with fan running1
- NHTSA: Electrical System8
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Software1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Starter Assembly: Solenoid1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler PT Cruiser Model Years
Curious how the 2006 PT Cruiser compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler PT Cruiser overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the PT Cruiser.