- March 11: Chrysler Alternator Lawsuit Says Owners Tired of Problems
- March 6: Chrysler Recalls 700,000 Minivans and SUVs To Replace Ignition Switches
- February 28: Fiat Chrysler Recalls 467,000 SUVs To Fix Engine Stall
- February 26: Over 25,000 Chrysler 200 Cars Might Need Transmissions Replaced
- January 31: Over 2.1 Million Cars with Defective Airbags Recalled Again
2006 Chrysler PT Cruiser
Worst 2006 PT Cruiser electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- power surge and loss5
- engine won't turn over,won't start3
- various electrical issues in warm temperature3
- alternator failure1
- intermittent electrical malfunction with fan running1
- NHTSA: Electrical System8
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Software1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Starter Assembly: Solenoid1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler PT Cruiser Model Years
Curious how the 2006 PT Cruiser compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler PT Cruiser overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the PT Cruiser.