- February 3: Recall: Dodge Charger Owners Get Free Wheel Chocks recalls | 4 days ago
- January 25: Chrysler Says Racketeering Lawsuit Filed by 'Disgruntled Dealers' news | 13 days ago
- January 11: Safe Rental Car Act Will Change How Cars Are Rented news | 27 days ago
- January 9: Queries Closed Into Chrysler and Harman Radio Hacking news | 29 days ago
- December 24: Chrysler Recalls 570,000 SUVs To Fix Fire Dangers recalls | 45 days ago
2006 Chrysler PT Cruiser
Worst 2006 PT Cruiser electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- power surge and loss6
- various electrical issues in warm temperature4
- engine won't turn over,won't start3
- intermittent electrical malfunction with fan running2
- alternator failure1
- lights flicker, engine stalls and restarts1
- NHTSA: Electrical System82
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery: Cables1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Software1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Starter Assembly: Solenoid1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler PT Cruiser Model Years
Curious how the 2006 PT Cruiser compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler PT Cruiser overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the PT Cruiser.