- June 22: Chrysler to Stop Making Vehicles With Certain Takata Airbags news | 2 days ago
- June 21: Jeep Electronic Gear Shifter Focus of Anton Yelchin's Death news | 3 days ago
- June 15: Which New Cars Are Being Sold With Takata Airbags? news | 9 days ago
- June 3: Chrysler Recalls Vans, SUVs and Trucks in 4 Recalls recalls | 21 days ago
- June 2: Fiat Chrysler Recalls Fiat 500e Cars For Propulsion Problems recalls | 22 days ago
2006 Chrysler PT Cruiser
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2006 is the worst year for PT Cruiser engine complaints. Having an engine light on is annoying, but it's the complaints about the engine shutting-off while driving that really have us concerned.
Worst 2006 PT Cruiser electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- power surge and loss6
- various electrical issues in warm temperature4
- engine won't turn over,won't start3
- lights flicker, engine stalls and restarts3
- intermittent electrical malfunction with fan running2
- alternator failure1
- won't start1
- NHTSA: Electrical System98
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery: Cables1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Software1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Starter Assembly: Solenoid1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler PT Cruiser Model Years
Curious how the 2006 PT Cruiser compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler PT Cruiser overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the PT Cruiser.