- January 19: Chrysler Recalls 317,000 Vehicles For Takata Airbags recalls | 3 days ago
- January 16: Chrysler Says Hacking Lawsuit Should Be Tossed Out news | 6 days ago
- January 12: Chrysler Pacifica Stalling Problems Cause Recall recalls | 10 days ago
- January 8: Alfa Romeo Giulia and Stelvio Recalled Due to Brake Fluid recalls | 14 days ago
- January 8: Chrysler Uconnect Lawsuit Continues For Kansas Customers news | 14 days ago
Engine Stalls/Shuts Off While Driving
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Chrysler dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2006 is the worst year for PT Cruiser engine complaints. Having an engine light on is annoying, but it's the complaints about the engine shutting-off while driving that really have us concerned.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 69,895 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 15 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (14 reports)
- car will start to shake and will stall while driving (1 reports)