- January 29: Chrysler Uconnect Hacking Lawsuit Headed For Trial news | 23 days ago
- January 24: Chrysler Active Head Restraint System Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 28 days ago
- January 13: Chrysler Tire Valve Stem Class-Action Lawsuit Partially Dismissed news | 39 days ago
- January 11: Chrysler to Pay $800 Million Over EcoDiesel Jeeps and Rams news | 41 days ago
- January 10: FCA Recalls 1.6 Million Vehicles For Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 42 days ago
Engine Stalls/Shuts Off While Driving
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Chrysler dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2006 is the worst year for PT Cruiser engine complaints. Having an engine light on is annoying, but it's the complaints about the engine shutting-off while driving that really have us concerned.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 69,850 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 16 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (15 reports)
- car will start to shake and will stall while driving (1 reports)