- April 21: Ram Emissions Lawsuit Given Green Light news | 1 days ago
- April 19: Dodge Dart Shifter Cable Recall For 323,000 Cars recalls | 3 days ago
- April 17: Dodge Challenger, Dodge Charger and Chrysler 300 Recalled recalls | 5 days ago
- April 14: Takata Airbag Recall Loaner Car Policies Lacking news | 8 days ago
- April 13: Jeep Wrangler and Ram 1500 Steering Wheels May Fall Off recalls | 9 days ago
Engine Stalls/Shuts Off While Driving
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Chrysler dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2006 is the worst year for PT Cruiser engine complaints. Having an engine light on is annoying, but it's the complaints about the engine shutting-off while driving that really have us concerned.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 69,850 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 16 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (15 reports)
- car will start to shake and will stall while driving (1 reports)