- May 31: Chrysler Minivan Power Window Allegedly Strangled Girl news | 14 days ago
- May 28: More Than 510,000 Ram Trucks Recalled Over Lugnuts recalls | 17 days ago
- May 9: Fires Cause Recall of 2021 Jeep Cherokees recalls | 36 days ago
- May 8: Jeep and Dodge Seat Belts Fail to Retract: Investigation Closed investigations | 37 days ago
- May 6: Chrysler Class Action Lawsuit Over 'Destination Charge' news | 39 days ago
Engine Stalls/Shuts Off While Driving
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Chrysler dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2006 is the worst year for PT Cruiser engine complaints. Having an engine light on is annoying, but it's the complaints about the engine shutting-off while driving that really have us concerned.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 69,850 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 16 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (15 reports)
- car will start to shake and will stall while driving (1 reports)