- December 6: Chrysler Recalls Ram 1500 For Power Steering Problems recalls | 1 days ago
- November 30: Mahindra ROXOR Is Too Similar to a Jeep, Judge Finds news | 7 days ago
- November 28: Ram ProMaster Recall Needed To Prevent Cooling Fan Fires recalls | 9 days ago
- November 28: Fiat 500 Cars Recalled For Gear Shifter Failures recalls | 9 days ago
- November 22: Chrysler TIPM Recall Issued For 698,000 SUVs recalls | 15 days ago
Engine Stalls/Shuts Off While Driving
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Chrysler dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2006 is the worst year for PT Cruiser engine complaints. Having an engine light on is annoying, but it's the complaints about the engine shutting-off while driving that really have us concerned.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 69,850 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 16 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (15 reports)
- car will start to shake and will stall while driving (1 reports)