- September 13: Study Says Bosch Created Illegal Emissions Software news | 6 days ago
- August 22: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Dodge Challenger Cars recalls | 28 days ago
- August 9: Jeep Renegades Recalled Due to Overactive Warning Lights recalls | 41 days ago
- July 30: You Can Soon Legally Buy a 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee and Ram 1500 news | 51 days ago
- July 22: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Challengers That May Roll Away recalls | 59 days ago
Engine Stalls/Shuts Off While Driving
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Chrysler dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2006 is the worst year for PT Cruiser engine complaints. Having an engine light on is annoying, but it's the complaints about the engine shutting-off while driving that really have us concerned.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 69,895 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 15 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (14 reports)
- car will start to shake and will stall while driving (1 reports)