- June 28: Chrysler Electronic Gear Shifters Cause Nearly 700 Complaints news | 2 days ago
- June 26: Chrysler Electronic Gear Shifter Focus of Lawsuit news | 4 days ago
- June 22: Chrysler to Stop Making Vehicles With Certain Takata Airbags news | 8 days ago
- June 21: Jeep Electronic Gear Shifter Focus of Anton Yelchin's Death news | 9 days ago
- June 15: Which New Cars Are Being Sold With Takata Airbags? news | 15 days ago
2006 Chrysler PT Cruiser
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2006 Chrysler PT Cruiser
Official recalls have been issued for the 2006 Chrysler PT Cruiser by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Chrysler service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Chrysler customer service.
2006 Chrysler PT Cruiser VISIBILITY:GLASS, SIDE/REAR NHTSA Campaign #07V149000
Summary: On certain passenger vehicles, the rear quarter glass attaching fasteners may pull through their mounts and allow the glass to separate from the vehicle.
Consequence: If the glass separates while driving, it could strike another vehicle or injure a pedestrian.
Actions: Dealers will replace the rear quarter glass. The recall began on April 30, 2007. Owners may contact DaimlerChrysler at 1-800-853-1403. For detailed information & supporting documents, see the official NHTSA page concerning recall #07V149000 »