- September 2: Dodge Dart Transmission Class-Action Lawsuit Filed in California
- August 28: Judge Says Chrysler TIPM Class-Action Lawsuit Can Move Forward
- August 22: When Will Chrysler Do Something About Defective TIPMs?
- August 21: Bad Shocks Cause Recall of Jeep Cherokee, Ram 1500 and Chrysler 200
- August 13: Chrysler 200 Recalled, Automaker Appoints New Safety Chief
2006 Chrysler PT Cruiser
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2006 Chrysler PT Cruiser
Official recall notices have been issued for the 2006 Chrysler PT Cruiser by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions. It's important to note that most recalls won't cost you anything to get fixed, so if your car is affected you should call an authorized Chrysler service shop immediately!
2006 Chrysler PT Cruiser VISIBILITY:GLASS, SIDE/REAR NHTSA Campaign #07V149000
Summary: On certain passenger vehicles, the rear quarter glass attaching fasteners may pull through their mounts and allow the glass to separate from the vehicle.
Consequence: If the glass separates while driving, it could strike another vehicle or injure a pedestrian.
Actions: Dealers will replace the rear quarter glass. The recall began on April 30, 2007. Owners may contact DaimlerChrysler at 1-800-853-1403. For detailed information & supporting documents, see the official NHTSA page concerning recall #07V149000 »