- October 15: Chrysler Recalls 917,000 Vehicles With Bad Alternators and Faulty Mirrors
- October 14: Jeep Liberty Window Regulator Lawsuit Says Chrysler Sold Bad Parts
- October 14: Chrysler Recalls 184,000 Dodge and Jeep SUVs to Fix Restraint Modules
- September 25: Chrysler Recalls 349,000 Vehicles For Ignition Switch Defect
- September 21: Chrysler Recalls SUVs For TIPM Defects That Cause Engine Stall
2014 Jeep Cherokee
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2014 Jeep Cherokee shows an early trend of transmission complaints. Most of the complaints are for rough shifting — things like jerking & hesitation when shifting gears.
We are keeping an eye on things but the 2014 Cherokee doesn't look like a good model year compared to past years.
Worst 2014 Cherokee Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- transmission problems23
- interior accessories problems6
- engine problems6NHTSA complaints: 4
- fuel system problems3
- body / paint problems2
- electrical problems2NHTSA complaints: 3
- exhaust system problems2
- suspension problems2
- brakes problems1NHTSA complaints: 4
- cooling system problems1
- steering problems1NHTSA complaints: 1
- wheels / hubs problems1NHTSA complaints: 1
- windows / windshield problems1
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 8
- lights problemsNHTSA: 1
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 1
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 1
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Cherokee Model Years
Curious how the 2014 Cherokee compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Cherokee overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Cherokee.