- June 30: Jeep and Dodge SUVs Recalled To Repair Suspension Problems
- June 24: Jeep Cherokee Recalled For Power Liftgate Module Fire Risk
- June 23: Jeep Wrangler Clockspring / Airbag Problems Investigated
- June 19: Fiat Chrysler Must Answer Government Questions About 22 Recalls
- June 5: Investigation Opened Into 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Wild Braking
2014 Jeep Cherokee
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2014 Jeep Cherokee shows an early trend of transmission complaints. Most of the complaints are for rough shifting — things like jerking & hesitation when shifting gears.
We are keeping an eye on things but the 2014 Cherokee doesn't look like a good model year compared to past years.
Worst 2014 Cherokee transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- shifting roughly26
- transmission died11
- stalling/ engine noise/check engine light on5
- vibration when accelerating5
- stalling at first gear4
- transmission fluid leaking4
- transmission won't engage without high revs4
- not shifting into 9th gear below 90mph3
- grinding noise2
- vibration in reverse2
- won't go into reverse2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Cherokee Model Years
Curious how the 2014 Cherokee compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Cherokee overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Cherokee.