- December 24: Chrysler Recalls 570,000 SUVs To Fix Fire Dangers recalls | 44 days ago
- December 17: Jeep Cherokee Recalled Again For Power Liftgate Problems recalls | 51 days ago
- December 8: Jeep Wrangler Airbag Clockspring Investigation Upgraded investigations | 60 days ago
- November 27: Investigation Closed Into Jeep Airbags Deploying For Nothing investigations | 71 days ago
2014 Jeep Cherokee
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2014 Jeep Cherokee shows an early trend of transmission complaints. Most of the complaints are for rough shifting — things like jerking & hesitation when shifting gears.
We are keeping an eye on things but the 2014 Cherokee doesn't look like a good model year compared to past years.
Worst 2014 Cherokee transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- shifting roughly53
- transmission died23
- stalling/ engine noise/check engine light on11
- vibration when accelerating8
- stalling at first gear7
- not shifting properly6
- transmission won't engage without high revs6
- transmission fluid leaking4
- grinding noise3
- transmission needs service warning3
- “rolling bump stop”2
- vibration in reverse2
- won't downshift2
- won't go into reverse2
- shifts to safe mode while driving1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Cherokee Model Years
Curious how the 2014 Cherokee compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Cherokee overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Cherokee.