- April 2: Family of Remington Walden Awarded $150 Million in Jeep Fire Lawsuit
- February 28: Fiat Chrysler Recalls 467,000 SUVs To Fix Engine Stall
- February 2: Jeep Cherokees Recalled After Airbags Deploy Without a Crash
2014 Jeep Cherokee
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2014 Jeep Cherokee shows an early trend of transmission complaints. Most of the complaints are for rough shifting — things like jerking & hesitation when shifting gears.
We are keeping an eye on things but the 2014 Cherokee doesn't look like a good model year compared to past years.
Worst 2014 Cherokee transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- shifting roughly21
- transmission died8
- vibration when accelerating5
- transmission fluid leaking4
- stalling at first gear3
- stalling/ engine noise/check engine light on3
- grinding noise2
- not shifting into 9th gear below 90mph2
- transmission won't engage without high revs2
- won't go into reverse2
- vibration in reverse1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Cherokee Model Years
Curious how the 2014 Cherokee compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Cherokee overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Cherokee.