- April 22: Chrysler Recalls 1.1 Million Vehicles For Rollaway Risk recalls | 13 days ago
- April 2: Chrysler Recalls Ram 1500, Dodge Durango and Jeep Grand Cherokee recalls | 33 days ago
- March 18: FBI Warns Consumers About Car Hacking Vulnerabilities news | 48 days ago
- February 22: Safety Organization Wants New Investigation of Jeep Fires news | 73 days ago
- February 16: Chrysler Sued for Wrongful Death in Jeep Grand Cherokee Fire news | 79 days ago
2014 Jeep Cherokee
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2014 Jeep Cherokee shows an early trend of transmission complaints. Most of the complaints are for rough shifting — things like jerking & hesitation when shifting gears.
We are keeping an eye on things but the 2014 Cherokee doesn't look like a good model year compared to past years.
Worst 2014 Cherokee transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- shifting roughly59
- transmission died25
- not shifting properly12
- stalling/ engine noise/check engine light on12
- vibration when accelerating9
- stalling at first gear7
- transmission won't engage without high revs7
- transmission needs service warning6
- transmission fluid leaking4
- “rolling bump stop”3
- grinding noise3
- vibration in reverse2
- won't downshift2
- won't go into reverse2
- shifts to safe mode while driving1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Cherokee Model Years
Curious how the 2014 Cherokee compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Cherokee overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Cherokee.