- July 25: Chrysler Recalls 410,000 Vehicles Over Wiring Problems recalls | 2 days ago
- July 18: Nothing 'Good' About Small SUV Headlights news | 9 days ago
- June 28: Chrysler Electronic Gear Shifters Cause Nearly 700 Complaints news | 29 days ago
- June 26: Chrysler Electronic Gear Shifter Focus of Lawsuit news | 31 days ago
- June 22: Chrysler to Stop Making Vehicles With Certain Takata Airbags news | 35 days ago
2014 Jeep Cherokee
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2014 Jeep Cherokee shows an early trend of transmission complaints. Most of the complaints are for rough shifting — things like jerking & hesitation when shifting gears.
We are keeping an eye on things but the 2014 Cherokee doesn't look like a good model year compared to past years.
Worst 2014 Cherokee transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- shifting roughly71
- transmission died29
- not shifting properly23
- stalling/ engine noise/check engine light on12
- transmission needs service warning10
- transmission won't engage without high revs10
- vibration when accelerating10
- stalling at first gear7
- grinding noise4
- transmission fluid leaking4
- “rolling bump stop”3
- vibration in reverse2
- won't downshift2
- won't go into reverse2
- "park" not engaging1
- loses power while driving1
- shifts to safe mode while driving1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Cherokee Model Years
Curious how the 2014 Cherokee compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Cherokee overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Cherokee.