- May 18: Nissan Master Cylinder Investigation Closed With No Action
- May 18: Feds Look Into Coil Springs That Break in the Nissan Versa
- May 5: Nissan Altima Rusted Floorboards Get Attention in Lawsuit
- April 16: Nissan Sentra Airbag Explodes, Nissan Expands Airbag Recall
- April 14: Nissan Timing Chain Lawsuit Filed in New York
2013 Nissan Altima
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2013 Nissan Altima is showing multiple early problem trends, prompting us to give it our “beware of this clunker” badge.
Owners are complaining about a whining noise from the power steering pump and a concerning amount vibration related to the CVT (Continuously Variable Transmission). Not to mention constant windshield problems that appear to be the result of poor design.
Worst 2013 Altima Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- interior accessories problems60
- windows / windshield problems46
- transmission problems45
- steering problems33
- brakes problems22
- seat belts / air bags problems18
- body / paint problems17
- AC / heater problems14
- exterior accessories problems11
- engine problems11
- electrical problems5
- fuel system problems4
- wheels / hubs problems4
- lights problems3
- drivetrain problems2
- suspension problems2
- cooling system problems1
- miscellaneous problems1
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Altima Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Altima compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Altima overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Altima.