- February 11: Nissan Steering Problems Cause Recall of 17,000 Vehicles
- January 31: Nissan Recalls 639,000 Pathfinders, Rogues and Infiniti QX60 Vehicles
- January 22: Nissan Recalls 3 Models For Braking and Steering Problems
- January 20: Nissan Rogue Investigated For Airbags That Deploy Too Late
- January 17: Nissan Agrees to Repair Nissan Quest Gas Gauge Problems
2013 Nissan Altima
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2013 Nissan Altima is showing multiple early problem trends, prompting us to give it our “beware of this clunker” badge.
Owners are complaining about a whining noise from the power steering pump and a concerning amount vibration related to the CVT (Continuously Variable Transmission). Not to mention constant windshield problems that appear to be the result of poor design.
Worst 2013 Altima Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- interior accessories problems57
- windows / windshield problems40
- transmission problems33
- steering problems31
- brakes problems21
- seat belts / air bags problems18
- body / paint problems15
- AC / heater problems14
- exterior accessories problems11
- engine problems11
- electrical problems4
- fuel system problems3
- lights problems3
- wheels / hubs problems3
- suspension problems2
- cooling system problems1
- drivetrain problems1
- miscellaneous problems1
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Altima Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Altima compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Altima overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Altima.