- June 28: Nissan Pathfinder Hood Latch Recall Follows Investigation recalls | 2 days ago
- June 20: Electric Vehicle Emergency Response Guides Improving: NTSB news | 10 days ago
- May 11: Nissan Exploding Sunroof Lawsuit Dismissed news | 50 days ago
- May 2: 2022 Nissan Rogues Need New Fuel Tanks recalls | 59 days ago
- April 22: Nissan Sentra Headlight Replacement Recall Affects 6,000 Cars recalls | 69 days ago
2013 Nissan Altima
Windows / Windshield Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2013 Nissan Altima has multiple problem trends including the CVT transmission, and now that this model is out of warranty, it earns our "Avoid Like The Plague" badge.
Owners complain about vibration and transmission failure related to the CVT (Continuously Variable Transmission), a whining noise from the power steering pump, and constant windshield problems that appear to be the result of poor design.
Be warned: the 2014 & 2015 Nissan Altima appears to share these same problems.
2013 Nissan Altima Windows / Windshield Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Windshield Cracked56
- Window Noise6
- Sunroof Rattling Noise2
- Faulty Windshield Wipers1
- Poor Windshield Visibility1
- Power Window Not Working1
- Windshield Cracked For No Reason1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield5
- NHTSA: Visibility: Defroster/Defogger/Hvac System2
- NHTSA: Visibility: Sun/Moon Roof Assembly2
- NHTSA: Visibility1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Altima Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Altima compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Altima overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Altima.