- August 10: Nissan Rogue Automatic Braking Problems: 1,400 Complaints news | 3 days ago
- July 22: Recall: Nissan LEAF Backup Camera Not Working recalls | 22 days ago
- July 8: Nissan Lease Wear and Tear Fee Lawsuit Dismissed news | 36 days ago
- July 5: 2009 Nissan Murano Soft Brake Pedal Lawsuit Dismissed news | 39 days ago
- June 7: Nissan LEAF 'Passenger Airbag Off' Investigation Closed investigations | 67 days ago
2007 Nissan Altima
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2007 Altima has a defect trend of CVT transmission failure showing up around the 100,000 mile mark.
It's an expensive repair at nearly $4,000 average repair cost. For more information see Nissan Altima CVT defect info on NissanProblems.com.
Worst 2007 Nissan Altima Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- transmission problems35NHTSA complaints: 12
- engine problems17NHTSA complaints: 76
- body / paint problems10NHTSA complaints: 26
- suspension problems8NHTSA complaints: 121
- AC / heater problems6
- interior accessories problems5NHTSA complaints: 18
- brakes problems5NHTSA complaints: 72
- steering problems4NHTSA complaints: 17
- electrical problems3NHTSA complaints: 33
- cooling system problems2NHTSA complaints: 4
- lights problems2NHTSA complaints: 4
- wheels / hubs problems2NHTSA complaints: 13
- windows / windshield problems2NHTSA complaints: 3
- exhaust system problems1NHTSA complaints: 6
- seat belts / air bags problems1NHTSA complaints: 64
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 37
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 28
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 9
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 8
- clutch problemsNHTSA: 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Altima Model Years
Curious how the 2007 Altima compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Altima overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Altima.