- December 11: Research Shows GM's Forward Crash Warning Systems Work news | 5 days ago
- December 7: 2013 Nissan Altima Rear Lower Control Arm Failures Investigated investigations | 9 days ago
- December 2: Nissan Automatic Emergency Braking Lawsuit Filed Over Sensors news | 14 days ago
- December 2: Goodyear All-Terrain Tire Lawsuit Nets Plaintiff Millions news | 14 days ago
- December 2: Consumers Confused by Partially Automated Driving Features news | 14 days ago
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Nissan dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2007 Altima has a defect trend of CVT transmission failure showing up around the 100,000 mile mark.
It's an expensive repair at nearly $4,000 average repair cost. For more information see Nissan Altima CVT defect info on NissanProblems.com.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 99,600 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 18 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replaced transmission (15 reports)
- not sure (3 reports)