- May 5: Nissan Rogues Recalled For Rear Brake Calipers recalls | 10 days ago
- April 4: Nissan Transmission Lawsuit Names Pathfinder and Rogue news | 41 days ago
- March 27: Nissan Rogue Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 49 days ago
- March 25: Nissan Recalls 2021 Rogue For Wrong Wheel Nuts recalls | 51 days ago
- March 20: Nissan Altima Hood Latch Recall Fix Failed: Lawsuit news | 56 days ago
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Nissan dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2007 Altima has a defect trend of CVT transmission failure showing up around the 100,000 mile mark.
It's an expensive repair at nearly $4,000 average repair cost. For more information see Nissan Altima CVT defect info on NissanProblems.com.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 100,650 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 19 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replaced transmission (16 reports)
- not sure (3 reports)