- January 24: Nissan Murano Soft Brake Pedal Investigation Closed investigations | 8 days ago
- December 24: Hertz Investigated For Allegedly Renting Unrepaired Recalled Vehicles investigations | 39 days ago
- December 11: Nissan 3G Shutdown Causes Class Action Lawsuit news | 52 days ago
- December 1: Nissan Rogue Recall Announced Over Fire Risk From Connectors recalls | 62 days ago
- November 30: Nissan Transmission Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 63 days ago
2008 Nissan Altima
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2008 Altima has a defect trend of CVT transmission failure showing up around the 100,000 mile mark.
It's an expensive repair at nearly $4,000 average repair cost. For more information see Nissan Altima CVT defect info on NissanProblems.com.
Worst 2008 Nissan Altima Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- interior accessories problems77
- transmission problems67
- engine problems28
- body / paint problems16
- electrical problems16
- AC / heater problems14
- brakes problems5
- suspension problems5
- windows / windshield problems5
- exhaust system problems4
- seat belts / air bags problems4
- wheels / hubs problems3
- steering problems2
- exterior accessories problems1
- fuel system problems1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Altima Model Years
Curious how the 2008 Altima compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Altima overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Altima.