- January 23: Nissan Xterra Crash: Plaintiff Awarded $36 Million news | 0 days ago
- January 9: Nissan Transmission Lawsuit Filed Over CVTs news | 14 days ago
- December 25: Nissan Recalls 2022 Frontier Trucks For Seat Belt Issues recalls | 29 days ago
- December 24: Nissan Rogue Fuel Pump Recall Issued After Engines Stalled recalls | 30 days ago
- December 21: Nissan Altima Headlight Lawsuit Settlement Finalized news | 33 days ago
2011 Nissan Altima
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2011 Altima has a defect trend of CVT transmission failure showing up around the 100,000 mile mark.
It's an expensive repair at nearly $4,000 average repair cost. For more information see Nissan Altima CVT defect info on NissanProblems.com.
Worst 2011 Nissan Altima Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- transmission problems30NHTSA complaints: 2
- body / paint problems13NHTSA complaints: 24
- engine problems8NHTSA complaints: 37
- AC / heater problems7
- electrical problems7NHTSA complaints: 28
- interior accessories problems4NHTSA complaints: 4
- brakes problems3NHTSA complaints: 20
- steering problems3NHTSA complaints: 11
- wheels / hubs problems2NHTSA complaints: 3
- exhaust system problems1NHTSA complaints: 1
- lights problems1NHTSA complaints: 2
- seat belts / air bags problems1NHTSA complaints: 21
- windows / windshield problems1NHTSA complaints: 1
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 61
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 31
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 13
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 9
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 4
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Altima Model Years
Curious how the 2011 Altima compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Altima overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Altima.