- March 22: Certain Automakers Slacking on Automatic Emergency Braking news | 3 days ago
- March 21: Nissan Rogue AEB Malfunctions Should Be Investigated investigations | 4 days ago
- February 27: 2019 Nissan Altimas Recalled For Possible Fuel Leaks recalls | 26 days ago
- February 20: 2009 Nissan Murano Recall Issued For Brake Fluid Problems recalls | 33 days ago
- February 15: Nissan Altima Door Latch Problems Cause 2nd Recall recalls | 38 days ago
2011 Nissan Altima
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2011 Altima has a defect trend of CVT transmission failure showing up around the 100,000 mile mark.
It's an expensive repair at nearly $4,000 average repair cost. For more information see Nissan Altima CVT defect info on NissanProblems.com.
Worst 2011 Nissan Altima Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- transmission problems23NHTSA complaints: 2
- body / paint problems12NHTSA complaints: 14
- engine problems8NHTSA complaints: 29
- AC / heater problems7
- electrical problems6NHTSA complaints: 25
- interior accessories problems4NHTSA complaints: 4
- brakes problems3NHTSA complaints: 19
- steering problems3NHTSA complaints: 11
- wheels / hubs problems2NHTSA complaints: 7
- exhaust system problems1NHTSA complaints: 1
- lights problems1NHTSA complaints: 2
- seat belts / air bags problems1NHTSA complaints: 20
- windows / windshield problems1NHTSA complaints: 1
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 38
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 18
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 7
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 6
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Altima Model Years
Curious how the 2011 Altima compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Altima overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Altima.