- May 21: JATCO CVT8HT Reliability Questioned in Nissan Lawsuit news | 31 days ago
- April 29: Nissan Timing Chain Class-Action Lawsuit Survives Dismissal Bid news | 53 days ago
- April 25: Nissan Titan Trucks Recalled For Missing Labels recalls | 57 days ago
- April 24: 2009 Nissan Murano ABS Problems Blamed For 14 Crashes investigations | 58 days ago
- April 16: 2009 Nissan Murano ABS Actuator Will Be Replaced news | 66 days ago
2011 Nissan Altima
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2011 Altima has a defect trend of CVT transmission failure showing up around the 100,000 mile mark.
It's an expensive repair at nearly $4,000 average repair cost. For more information see Nissan Altima CVT defect info on NissanProblems.com.
Worst 2011 Nissan Altima Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- transmission problems19NHTSA complaints: 1
- body / paint problems12NHTSA complaints: 13
- engine problems7NHTSA complaints: 21
- AC / heater problems6
- electrical problems5NHTSA complaints: 22
- interior accessories problems4NHTSA complaints: 3
- brakes problems3NHTSA complaints: 14
- steering problems3NHTSA complaints: 8
- wheels / hubs problems2NHTSA complaints: 7
- exhaust system problems1
- lights problems1NHTSA complaints: 2
- seat belts / air bags problems1NHTSA complaints: 18
- windows / windshield problems1NHTSA complaints: 1
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 24
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 12
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 6
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 5
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Altima Model Years
Curious how the 2011 Altima compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Altima overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Altima.