- July 3: Nissan XTRONIC CVT Lawsuit Includes Jukes and Versas news | 12 days ago
- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 20 days ago
- May 21: JATCO CVT8HT Reliability Questioned in Nissan Lawsuit news | 55 days ago
- April 29: Nissan Timing Chain Class-Action Lawsuit Survives Dismissal Bid news | 77 days ago
- April 25: Nissan Titan Trucks Recalled For Missing Labels recalls | 81 days ago
2013 Nissan Altima
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2013 Nissan Altima has multiple problem trends including the CVT transmission, and now that this model is out of warranty, it earns our "Avoid Like The Plague" badge.
Owners complain about vibration and transmission failure related to the CVT (Continuously Variable Transmission), a whining noise from the power steering pump, and constant windshield problems that appear to be the result of poor design.
Be warned: the 2014 & 2015 Nissan Altima appears to share these same problems.