- December 7: Nissan Timing Chain Replacements Will Be Reimbursed: Lawsuit news | 10 days ago
- November 23: Infiniti FX Bubbling Dashboard Lawsuit Verdict Overturned news | 24 days ago
- November 19: Nissan Versa Coil Spring Recall Expanded recalls | 28 days ago
- November 16: Nissan Rogues Recalled To Fix Rear Seat Problems recalls | 31 days ago
- November 11: Nissan Altima Rusted Floor Pans Cause Lawsuit news | 36 days ago
2013 Nissan Altima
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2013 Nissan Altima has multiple problem trends including the CVT transmission, and now that this model is out of warranty, it earns our "avoid like the plague" badge.
Owners complain about vibration and transmission failure related to the CVT (Continuously Variable Transmission), a whining noise from the power steering pump, and constant windshield problems that appear to be the result of poor design.
Be warned: the 2014 & 2015 Nissan Altima appears to share these same problems.