- January 26: Nissan Rogues Recalled Following 'Thermal Events' recalls | 1 days ago
- January 23: Nissan Xterra Crash: Plaintiff Awarded $36 Million news | 4 days ago
- January 9: Nissan Transmission Lawsuit Filed Over CVTs news | 18 days ago
- December 25: Nissan Recalls 2022 Frontier Trucks For Seat Belt Issues recalls | 33 days ago
- December 24: Nissan Rogue Fuel Pump Recall Issued After Engines Stalled recalls | 34 days ago
2013 Nissan Altima
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2013 Nissan Altima has multiple problem trends including the CVT transmission, and now that this model is out of warranty, it earns our "Avoid Like The Plague" badge.
Owners complain about vibration and transmission failure related to the CVT (Continuously Variable Transmission), a whining noise from the power steering pump, and constant windshield problems that appear to be the result of poor design.
Be warned: the 2014 & 2015 Nissan Altima appears to share these same problems.