- October 13: Nissan Recalls Hybrid Vehicles That May Stall recalls | 10 days ago
- October 7: Nissan CVT Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 16 days ago
- October 6: Nissan Melting Dashboard Lawsuit Allegedly Not Adequate news | 17 days ago
- October 1: 2022 Nissan Pathfinders Recalled Twice recalls | 22 days ago
- September 17: Recall: 2022 Nissan Pathfinder Hoods May Fly Open recalls | 36 days ago
2013 Nissan Altima
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2013 Nissan Altima has multiple problem trends including the CVT transmission, and now that this model is out of warranty, it earns our "Avoid Like The Plague" badge.
Owners complain about vibration and transmission failure related to the CVT (Continuously Variable Transmission), a whining noise from the power steering pump, and constant windshield problems that appear to be the result of poor design.
Be warned: the 2014 & 2015 Nissan Altima appears to share these same problems.
2013 Nissan Altima Steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Power Steering Module Creates Loud Whine In Car28
- Drifts At Highway Speed6
- Steering Pulls To The Side5
- Steering Wheel Freeze While Driving2
- NHTSA: Steering82
- NHTSA: Steering: Electric Power Assist System1
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Pump1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Altima Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Altima compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Altima overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Altima.