- May 19: Has Fiat Chrysler Failed Its Customers During 20 Recalls?
- May 16: Fiat Chrysler Recalls Ram Trucks That Go Too Fast
- May 8: Fiat Chrysler Wants New Trial in Remi Walden Jeep Fire Death
- May 5: Flames Still Shooting From Jeep and Dodge Headliners
- April 30: Government Asked To Investigate Back Glass in 2005 Chrysler Crossfire
2006 Chrysler PT Cruiser
Worst 2006 PT Cruiser engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine stalls/shuts off while driving12
- engine light on and idles rough7
- engine light on and not shifting correctly3
- timing belt broke3
- car runs rough1
- dash lights blink, shuts off and restarts1
- engine failure1
- engine overheated, serious blowback1
- hole in a fuel injector1
- motor mounts failed1
- oil light on, multiple significant oil leaks1
- shuts down while driving1
- spark plug wire failure1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling7
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine7
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline: ...1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler PT Cruiser Model Years
Curious how the 2006 PT Cruiser compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler PT Cruiser overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the PT Cruiser.