- July 25: Chrysler Recalls 410,000 Vehicles Over Wiring Problems recalls | 3 days ago
- July 18: Feds Investigate Fiat Chrysler Sales Figures investigations | 10 days ago
- July 10: Chrysler Pacifica Recalled To Fix Rear Seat Belts recalls | 18 days ago
- July 7: Chrysler Sebring and Dodge Stratus Recalled to Fix Sun Visors recalls | 21 days ago
- July 2: Chrysler Recalls 37,000 Vehicles Over Transmission Pumps recalls | 26 days ago
NHTSA — Engine And Engine Cooling Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2006 is the worst year for PT Cruiser engine complaints. Having an engine light on is annoying, but it's the complaints about the engine shutting-off while driving that really have us concerned.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 4 / 1
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 29,672 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.