- February 19: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Chrysler 300 recalls | 0 days ago
- January 15: EPA Targets Ram 1500 and Jeep Grand Cherokee Emissions news | 35 days ago
- January 8: Fiat Chrysler Recalls Trucks and SUVs to Fix Takata Airbags recalls | 42 days ago
- December 23: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Journey, Jeep Compass and Jeep Patriot SUVs recalls | 58 days ago
- December 13: Dodge Dart Clutch Master Cylinder Lawsuit Continues news | 68 days ago
2006 Chrysler PT Cruiser
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2006 is the worst year for PT Cruiser engine complaints. Having an engine light on is annoying, but it's the complaints about the engine shutting-off while driving that really have us concerned.
Worst 2006 PT Cruiser lights Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- headlight stopped working4
- brake light stopped working2
- high beams flash1
- tail lights and center stop light stopped working1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting13
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Headlights2
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Hazard Flashing Warning Lights: ...1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Tail Lights1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Turn Signal: Switch1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler PT Cruiser Model Years
Curious how the 2006 PT Cruiser compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler PT Cruiser overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the PT Cruiser.