2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2014 (and 2015) Jeep Grand Cherokee shows an early trend of transmission complaints. Most of the complaints are for rough shifting — things like jerking & hesitation when shifting gears.
We are keeping an eye on things but the 2014 Grand Cherokee doesn't look like a good model year compared to past years.
Worst 2014 Grand Cherokee Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- transmission problems121NHTSA complaints: 1
- interior accessories problems72NHTSA complaints: 38
- engine problems53NHTSA complaints: 146
- brakes problems14NHTSA complaints: 232
- AC / heater problems11
- exhaust system problems9NHTSA complaints: 2
- lights problems9NHTSA complaints: 22
- suspension problems9NHTSA complaints: 29
- body / paint problems8NHTSA complaints: 37
- seat belts / air bags problems8NHTSA complaints: 167
- electrical problems7NHTSA complaints: 220
- drivetrain problems6NHTSA complaints: 239
- steering problems6NHTSA complaints: 35
- cooling system problems3
- fuel system problems3NHTSA complaints: 28
- wheels / hubs problems3NHTSA complaints: 15
- windows / windshield problems3NHTSA complaints: 4
- exterior accessories problems2NHTSA complaints: 22
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 59
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Grand Cherokee Model Years
Curious how the 2014 Grand Cherokee compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Grand Cherokee overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Grand Cherokee.