- July 24: Fiat Chrysler Recalls 1.4 Million Vehicles After Jeep Hacking Incident
- July 21: Hackers Take Control of a Jeep Cherokee, And it Ain't Pretty
- July 4: NHTSA: Fiat Chrysler Didn't Do Its Job in 23 Recalls
- June 30: Jeep and Dodge SUVs Recalled To Repair Suspension Problems
- June 24: Jeep Cherokee Recalled For Power Liftgate Module Fire Risk
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee shows an early trend of transmission complaints. Most of the complaints are for rough shifting — things like jerking & hesitation when shifting gears.
We are keeping an eye on things but the 2014 Grand Cherokee doesn't look like a good model year compared to past years.
Worst 2014 Grand Cherokee Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- transmission problems70
- interior accessories problems43
- engine problems29
- brakes problems10
- AC / heater problems8
- exhaust system problems7
- lights problems6
- seat belts / air bags problems6
- drivetrain problems5
- body / paint problems4
- electrical problems4
- suspension problems3
- exterior accessories problems2
- fuel system problems2
- cooling system problems1
- miscellaneous problems1
- steering problems1
- wheels / hubs problems1
- windows / windshield problems1
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Grand Cherokee Model Years
Curious how the 2014 Grand Cherokee compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Grand Cherokee overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Grand Cherokee.