- February 8: Jeep Grand Cherokees Keep Rolling Away investigations | 5 days ago
- December 24: Chrysler Recalls 570,000 SUVs To Fix Fire Dangers recalls | 51 days ago
- December 17: Jeep Cherokee Recalled Again For Power Liftgate Problems recalls | 58 days ago
- December 8: Jeep Wrangler Airbag Clockspring Investigation Upgraded investigations | 67 days ago
- November 27: Investigation Closed Into Jeep Airbags Deploying For Nothing investigations | 78 days ago
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee shows an early trend of transmission complaints. Most of the complaints are for rough shifting — things like jerking & hesitation when shifting gears.
We are keeping an eye on things but the 2014 Grand Cherokee doesn't look like a good model year compared to past years.
Worst 2014 Grand Cherokee transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- shifting problems59
- transmission failure14
- vehicle shifting into reverse while in park6
- hesitation/jerking when trying to accelerate4
- transmission slipping4
- no reverse1
- rolled while in park1
- vibrates on acceleration1
- whines and rumbles1
- will not shift into 7th or 8th gear1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Control ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Grand Cherokee Model Years
Curious how the 2014 Grand Cherokee compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Grand Cherokee overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Grand Cherokee.