- February 28: Fiat Chrysler Recalls 467,000 SUVs To Fix Engine Stall
- February 2: Jeep Cherokees Recalled After Airbags Deploy Without a Crash
- January 16: Jeep Grand Cherokee Fires Under Federal Investigation
- December 16: Jeep Sunroof Leak Lawsuit Filed Against Chrysler
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee shows an early trend of transmission complaints. Most of the complaints are for rough shifting — things like jerking & hesitation when shifting gears.
We are keeping an eye on things but the 2014 Grand Cherokee doesn't look like a good model year compared to past years.
Worst 2014 Grand Cherokee transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- jerks when shifting25
- transmission failure10
- shifting problems9
- shifting roughly3
- vehicle shifting into reverse while in park3
- hard shift points from first to second and second to third1
- hesitation when pulling into intersection1
- no reverse1
- transmission slipping1
- transmission slips between gears1
- transmission stopped working1
- whines and rumbles1
- will not shift into 7th or 8th gear1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Grand Cherokee Model Years
Curious how the 2014 Grand Cherokee compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Grand Cherokee overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Grand Cherokee.