- April 2: Family of Remington Walden Awarded $150 Million in Jeep Fire Lawsuit
- February 28: Fiat Chrysler Recalls 467,000 SUVs To Fix Engine Stall
- February 2: Jeep Cherokees Recalled After Airbags Deploy Without a Crash
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee shows an early trend of transmission complaints. Most of the complaints are for rough shifting — things like jerking & hesitation when shifting gears.
We are keeping an eye on things but the 2014 Grand Cherokee doesn't look like a good model year compared to past years.
Worst 2014 Grand Cherokee transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- jerks when shifting26
- shifting problems12
- transmission failure10
- hesitation when pulling into intersection3
- shifting roughly3
- vehicle shifting into reverse while in park3
- transmission slips between gears2
- hard shift points from first to second and second to third1
- no reverse1
- transmission slipping1
- transmission stopped working1
- whines and rumbles1
- will not shift into 7th or 8th gear1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Grand Cherokee Model Years
Curious how the 2014 Grand Cherokee compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Grand Cherokee overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Grand Cherokee.