- July 18: Nothing 'Good' About Small SUV Headlights news | 7 days ago
- June 28: Chrysler Electronic Gear Shifters Cause Nearly 700 Complaints news | 27 days ago
- June 26: Chrysler Electronic Gear Shifter Focus of Lawsuit news | 29 days ago
- June 22: Chrysler to Stop Making Vehicles With Certain Takata Airbags news | 33 days ago
- June 21: Jeep Electronic Gear Shifter Focus of Anton Yelchin's Death news | 34 days ago
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2014 (and 2015) Jeep Grand Cherokee shows an early trend of transmission complaints. Most of the complaints are for rough shifting — things like jerking & hesitation when shifting gears.
We are keeping an eye on things but the 2014 Grand Cherokee doesn't look like a good model year compared to past years.
Worst 2014 Grand Cherokee transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- shifting problems63
- transmission failure15
- hesitation/jerking when trying to accelerate11
- vehicle shifting into reverse while in park7
- rolled while in park4
- transmission slipping4
- gear shifter not easy to use3
- no reverse1
- vibrates on acceleration1
- whines and rumbles1
- will not shift into 7th or 8th gear1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Control ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Grand Cherokee Model Years
Curious how the 2014 Grand Cherokee compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Grand Cherokee overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Grand Cherokee.