- July 21: Jeep Compass Recalled to Keep Batteries From Exploding recalls | 2 days ago
- July 15: Chrysler Recalls 442,000 Cars and SUVs Over Alternator Failures recalls | 8 days ago
- June 14: Chrysler Calls Foul on University Emissions Report news | 39 days ago
- June 6: 2012 Jeep Liberty Airbag Lights Under Investigation investigations | 47 days ago
- June 2: Jeep Wrangler Casting Sand Lawsuit Alleges Engine Damage news | 51 days ago
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2014 (and 2015) Jeep Grand Cherokee shows an early trend of transmission complaints. Most of the complaints are for rough shifting — things like jerking & hesitation when shifting gears.
We are keeping an eye on things but the 2014 Grand Cherokee doesn't look like a good model year compared to past years.
Worst 2014 Grand Cherokee transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- shifting problems66
- transmission failure15
- hesitation/jerking when trying to accelerate14
- rolled while in park7
- vehicle shifting into reverse while in park7
- transmission slipping5
- gear shifter not easy to use3
- jerks and vibrates when braking1
- no reverse1
- vibrates on acceleration1
- whines and rumbles1
- will not shift into 7th or 8th gear1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Control ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Grand Cherokee Model Years
Curious how the 2014 Grand Cherokee compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Grand Cherokee overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Grand Cherokee.