2002 Chrysler PT Cruiser seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Chrysler PT Cruiser:

2002 Chrysler PT Cruiser Owner Comments

Feb 192014

PT Cruiser

I had to slam on my brakes to avoid an accident the seat belt didn't lock and threw me forward and I have severe whiplash and bones out of place in three different places of my spine. If my seat belt would have locked it wouldn't have thrown me forward all the way to the end of my seat belt it wouldn't have slid down and thrown me back as well as forward. Now I have medical bills I can't afford. If the seat belts don't work the brakes should give out too so when stupid people pull out in front of you, so you hit them and can turn it into the insurance company.

- , Aurora, MO, USA