- March 3: Chrysler Sued Over Alleged 'False Park' Death
- February 14: Investigation Closed Into Chrysler Stalling Engines
- February 11: Why You Should Beware of Car Dealer Ads
- February 7: Chrysler Recalls Ram ProMaster Vans For Sticky Accelerator Pedals
- February 6: Congrats Chrysler! Most Recalls of 2013
- February 1: Car Dealer Sues Government Over 'Obamacare'
- January 14: Investigation Expanded Into Chrysler Sun Visor Fires
- December 9: Chrysler Recalls Cars and Trucks With Transmission Problems
2002 Chrysler PT Cruiser
Worst 2002 PT Cruiser steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- key sticks in ignition1
- power steering pump stopped working1
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Hose, Piping, ...11
- NHTSA: Steering9
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System4
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion4
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Power Steering ...2
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Knuckle: Spindle: Arm2
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Tie Rod Assembly2
- NHTSA: Steering: Column1
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Pump1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Arm: Idler And Attachment1
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler PT Cruiser Model Years
Curious how the 2002 PT Cruiser compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler PT Cruiser overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the PT Cruiser.