- February 19: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Chrysler 300 recalls | 1 days ago
- January 15: EPA Targets Ram 1500 and Jeep Grand Cherokee Emissions news | 36 days ago
- January 8: Fiat Chrysler Recalls Trucks and SUVs to Fix Takata Airbags recalls | 43 days ago
- December 23: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Journey, Jeep Compass and Jeep Patriot SUVs recalls | 59 days ago
- December 13: Dodge Dart Clutch Master Cylinder Lawsuit Continues news | 69 days ago
2003 Chrysler PT Cruiser
Worst 2003 PT Cruiser drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- accelerator would not release1
- NHTSA: Power Train6
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft: Seal1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler PT Cruiser Model Years
Curious how the 2003 PT Cruiser compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler PT Cruiser overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the PT Cruiser.