4.0

2003 Chrysler PT Cruiser electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Chrysler PT Cruiser:

2003 Chrysler PT Cruiser Owner Comments

Aug 122014

PT Cruiser

Right after I purchased the car it started have problems with not starting, of course no idea why. First time I thought I left the lights on, when it happened a third time I went to buy a new battery. And it happened again, and of course why would I look for a problem before I bought the car or before I had any problems.

After reading the other complaints that are having or had the same issues I now know what my problem is, I will try what some of the other complainants tried to see if it works for me. What I don't understand is that it is mentioned year after year and no solution to the problem and they (not sure who) lets Chrysler keep selling these cars to unsuspecting hard working people. 68 yrs of age, had to borrow the money to buy (paid to much) and now have problems. Sad the world we live in. Shame on Chrysler. And people wonder why more foreign cars are purchased in the US.

- , Oakland, CS, USA