- April 27: Chrysler Leaking Sunroof Lawsuit Still Alive news | 3 days ago
- April 25: Dodge Dart Clutch Lawsuit Should be Dismissed, Says Chrysler news | 5 days ago
- April 24: Lawsuit: Chrysler Gear Shift Confusing and Dangerous news | 6 days ago
- April 17: Jeep, Dodge and Chrysler Valve Stems Focus of Lawsuit news | 13 days ago
- April 12: Ram 1500 Recalled to Fix Differential Problems recalls | 18 days ago
2003 Chrysler PT Cruiser
wheels / hubs Problems
Worst 2003 PT Cruiser wheels / hubs Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- chrome peeled off wheels2
- noise and vibration in wheel when driving1
- wheel bearing failure1
- NHTSA: Wheels5
- NHTSA: Tires4
- NHTSA: Wheels: Rim 4
- NHTSA: Tires: Sidewall3
- NHTSA: Tires: Tread/Belt2
- NHTSA: Wheels: Cap/Cover/Hub1
- NHTSA: Wheels: Lugs/Nuts/Bolts1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler PT Cruiser Model Years
Curious how the 2003 PT Cruiser compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler PT Cruiser overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the PT Cruiser.