- March 24: Dodge Ram Tie-Rod Lawsuit Will Be Settled news | 2 days ago
- March 14: Environmental Protection Agency to be Investigated investigations | 12 days ago
- February 19: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Chrysler 300 recalls | 35 days ago
- January 15: EPA Targets Ram 1500 and Jeep Grand Cherokee Emissions news | 70 days ago
- January 8: Fiat Chrysler Recalls Trucks and SUVs to Fix Takata Airbags recalls | 77 days ago
2003 Chrysler PT Cruiser
wheels / hubs Problems
Worst 2003 PT Cruiser wheels / hubs Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- chrome peeled off wheels2
- noise and vibration in wheel when driving1
- wheel bearing failure1
- NHTSA: Wheels5
- NHTSA: Tires4
- NHTSA: Wheels: Rim 4
- NHTSA: Tires: Sidewall3
- NHTSA: Tires: Tread/Belt2
- NHTSA: Wheels: Cap/Cover/Hub1
- NHTSA: Wheels: Lugs/Nuts/Bolts1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler PT Cruiser Model Years
Curious how the 2003 PT Cruiser compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler PT Cruiser overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the PT Cruiser.