6.0

1. kept trying & reset when switch held "up" for 10+ seconds (1 reports)
2003 Chrysler PT Cruiser windows / windshield problems

windows / windshield problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Chrysler PT Cruiser:

2003 Chrysler PT Cruiser Owner Comments

Jan 112009

PT Cruiser

Happened in traffic in a rainstorm. My daughter always calls me for these problems and was scared because she was surprised by the action. I told her to keep trying and to try holding the switch for 10 or so seconds until the reset kicked in (My friends BMW has similar circuity and she said that worked for her). I've told my daughter to take it to the dealer in Lexington KY to have them repair.

- , Hodgenville, KY, USA