2007 Chrysler PT Cruiser fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Chrysler PT Cruiser:

2007 Chrysler PT Cruiser Owner Comments

Aug 122008

PT Cruiser

While driving a Chrysler PT CRUISER, the engine light went on. The car started to jump and quick and short spurts of stalling, while on the roads. Problem occurs off and on since.

- El Paso, TX, USA

Mar 032009

PT Cruiser

A few weeks ago my check oil gas light came on, and so my husband checked my oil(my car only has 22000 miles on it) and when he checked it there wasn't any oil in the car, it was very low. It barley read on the dip stick. After changing my oil, my check oil came on again after 500 miles. Again there wasn't much oil. I took it into the dealership, they said they would mark my oil pan and plug and look at my car every 1000 miles to document on how much oil I am using. They didn't do anything else. I haven't really gotten anywhere with this oil situation. I drive about 26 miles one way to work on major interstate, and I am afraid to get stranded...

- Salem, OH, USA