- May 7: Dodge Ram Emissions Lawsuit Should Be Dismissed, Chrysler Says news | 16 days ago
- April 25: Dodge Dart Clutch Lawsuit Should be Dismissed, Says Chrysler news | 28 days ago
- April 24: Lawsuit: Chrysler Gear Shift Confusing and Dangerous news | 29 days ago
- April 17: Jeep, Dodge and Chrysler Valve Stems Focus of Lawsuit news | 36 days ago
- March 24: Dodge Ram Tie-Rod Lawsuit Will Be Settled news | 60 days ago
1998 Dodge Avenger
Worst 1998 Avenger suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- front end issues1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Ball Joint11
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front4
- NHTSA: Suspension1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Upper Ball Joint1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Avenger Model Years
Curious how the 1998 Avenger compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Avenger overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Avenger.