- September 10: Dodge Grand Caravan Stalling Engines Get Look-See From Feds
- September 2: Dodge Dart Transmission Class-Action Lawsuit Filed in California
- August 28: Judge Says Chrysler TIPM Class-Action Lawsuit Can Move Forward
- September 3: Chrysler Wants Dodge Ram Tie-Rod Lawsuit Dismissed
- August 22: When Will Chrysler Do Something About Defective TIPMs?
2012 Dodge Avenger
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: Consumer Reports road tests has noted deficiencies in the 2012 Avenger with regard to engine noise, acceleration, braking, handling, transmission, fuel economy, driving position and rear visibility. But at least it has a cool marketing campaign ... right?
Worst 2012 Avenger Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- AC / heater problems10
- steering problems4NHTSA complaints: 6
- seat belts / air bags problems2NHTSA complaints: 7
- transmission problems2
- wheels / hubs problems2NHTSA complaints: 2
- exterior accessories problems1NHTSA complaints: 1
- body / paint problems1NHTSA complaints: 4
- brakes problems1NHTSA complaints: 7
- cooling system problems1
- electrical problems1NHTSA complaints: 6
- engine problems1NHTSA complaints: 3
- fuel system problems1NHTSA complaints: 3
- suspension problems1NHTSA complaints: 9
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 10
- lights problemsNHTSA: 1
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 1
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Avenger Model Years
Curious how the 2012 Avenger compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Avenger overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Avenger.