4.0

1. pull the fuse (1 reports)
1999 Dodge Avenger accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1999 Dodge Avenger:

1999 Dodge Avenger Owner Comments

Sep 062008

Avenger ES 2.5L V6

My car battery kept dying. I wasn't leaving my lights on and just got a new battery. After 2 jump starts I went to a mechanic who, after 3 days found that the lock actuator was stuck in the on position. It would be $550 for new ones. I told him he was crazy. He charged me $150 for looking at it and pulling out the fuse. I've had manual locks ever since.

- , Kalamazoo, MI, USA