1. replace with a rebuilt axle (1 reports)
1999 Dodge Avenger drivetrain problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1999 Dodge Avenger:

1999 Dodge Avenger Owner Comments

Oct 172007

Avenger V6

The Dodge Avenger is a terrible car. I feel very unsafe when driving my vehicle because something new always breaks. I have talked to other people who have owned the same car and they too said that the same thing happened to their Dodge, mainly with the axle braking. I have never heard of an axle breaking while driving. I could have died! I am 100% dissatisfied with Dodge, I will never buy a dodge nor will I advise anyone to buy one!

- , Seattle, WA, USA