4.0

1999 Dodge Avenger lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1999 Dodge Avenger:

1999 Dodge Avenger Owner Comments

Mar 012010

Avenger ES 2.5L V6

My friends and co-workers started telling me my headlights were really dirty. I started taking notice of it and yeah, the plastic has really deteriorated. I tried special headlight cleaners and automotive sand paper and it still doesn't help much. I have noticed similar cars having similar head light deterioration but not as bad as my car. It is really diminishing my headlight effectiveness and is a safety concern. Well, getting rid of the car anyways.

- , Kalamazoo, MI, USA