2.7

2008 Dodge Avenger accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Dodge Avenger:

2008 Dodge Avenger Owner Comments

Jul 292010

Avenger

I went to go get in my car to go to work after returning home 3 hours earlier and my park would not shift out of park. My wife and I took apart the console to find out if anything was jammed in it such as lose change but there wasn't. she decided to go online to do some research and discovered that this has happened to a lot of people. I have 88,000 miles on my 2008 Dodge Avenger but I take great care with maintenance. Of course there has not been a recall but I hope they do. The pink button everyone is referring to we have not tried yet...

- Charlotte, NC, USA

Feb 202010

Avenger

The latch that lets you take the car out of park is malfunctioning that only allows you to take the car out of park by pushing a pink latch button under the shifter.

- Hollywood, FL, USA