- October 15: Chrysler Recalls 917,000 Vehicles With Bad Alternators and Faulty Mirrors
- October 15: Dodge Ram 'Death Wobble' Lawsuit Affects 6 Ram Models
- October 14: Chrysler Recalls 184,000 Dodge and Jeep SUVs to Fix Restraint Modules
- October 3: Dodge SRT Viper Recalled To Fix Seat Sensor
- September 25: Chrysler Recalls 349,000 Vehicles For Ignition Switch Defect
2008 Dodge Avenger
fuel system Problems
Worst 2008 Avenger fuel system Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- fuel tank leaking1
- gas overflows when pumping1
- hard start after pumping gas1
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline21
- NHTSA: Fuel/Propulsion System14
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Delivery: Fuel Pump2
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Other2
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Storage: Tank Assembly1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Avenger Model Years
Curious how the 2008 Avenger compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Avenger overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Avenger.