- August 28: Judge Says Chrysler TIPM Class-Action Lawsuit Can Move Forward
- August 22: When Will Chrysler Do Something About Defective TIPMs?
- July 27: Dodge Charger Under Investigation For Alternator Failure
- July 11: Chrysler Recalls 895,000 SUVs After Vanity Lights Catch Fire
- June 30: Chrysler Recalls 696,000 Vehicles for Defective Ignition Switches
2008 Dodge Avenger
fuel system Problems
Worst 2008 Avenger fuel system Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- fuel tank leaking1
- gas overflows when pumping1
- hard start after pumping gas1
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline21
- NHTSA: Fuel/Propulsion System14
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Delivery: Fuel Pump2
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Other2
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Storage: Tank Assembly1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Avenger Model Years
Curious how the 2008 Avenger compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Avenger overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Avenger.