- February 19: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Chrysler 300 recalls | 0 days ago
- January 30: Daimler Vans USA Recalls Vans Over Takata Airbags recalls | 20 days ago
- January 8: Fiat Chrysler Recalls Trucks and SUVs to Fix Takata Airbags recalls | 42 days ago
- December 23: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Journey, Jeep Compass and Jeep Patriot SUVs recalls | 58 days ago
- December 21: Ram 1500 and Dodge Durango Rollaway Incidents Investigated investigations | 60 days ago
2008 Dodge Avenger
fuel system Problems
Worst 2008 Avenger fuel system Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- fuel tank leaking1
- gas overflows when pumping1
- hard start after pumping gas1
- loss of acceleration1
- NHTSA: Fuel/Propulsion System25
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline22
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Delivery: Fuel Pump2
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Other2
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Storage: Tank Assembly1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Avenger Model Years
Curious how the 2008 Avenger compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Avenger overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Avenger.