2008 Dodge Avenger steering problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Dodge Avenger:

2008 Dodge Avenger Owner Comments

Jul 162011

My 2008 Dodge Avenger has had numerous problems since we purchased it. We have had to replace the power steerin pump twice, the alternator and today 07/16/2011 I couldn't shift the car from park to reverse. I have also noticed that at 55mph, the rear end of the vehicle fish-tails, and whenever it rains or snows, there's always water in my trunk. All these issues seem to be a problem for many Dodge Avenger consumers and it is an autrocity that these vehicles have not been totally recalled. I highly doubt if I will buy another american manufactured vehicle because I constantly have problems with the american brands.

- Detroit, MI, USA