2010 Dodge Avenger lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 Dodge Avenger:

2010 Dodge Avenger Owner Comments

Apr 022016

I bought my car from a dealer, and they say it passed safety and emissions, well my hazard lights don't work, I noticed right after they did the test, I then wanted it fixed because in order to pass that's one of the things that has to work, now there trying to say I have to pay them to get it fixed, when they should have caught it in there safety test, it should have not passed, it's been a few months and I'm sick of fighting with them.

- Clinton, UT, USA

Apr 042013

Electronic throttle control (etc) warning light comes on sporadically. Still runs ok. The etc warning light did not come on for the dealership (so they claim). I had a coolant system leak and had to replace 2 thermostats, coolant housing and have the coolant system flushed and filled at dealership. Not covered under warranty. Not cheap. Picking up the car tomorrow.

- Sebring, OH, USA