2014 Dodge Avenger body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2014 Dodge Avenger:

2014 Dodge Avenger Owner Comments

Oct 212015

I was involved in an accident. My car had 21000 miles. Someone ran a light through an emergancy lane the front of our vehicles collided. No air bags deployed, my engine ended up on the ground as well as my radiator. It was a total loss. Shouldn't there have been airbags deployed?

- Orlando, FL, USA

Dec 262015

Hit a few deer head on it took out both sides and complete front end and air bags didn't deploy and it was a pretty hard impact ill be surprised if they don't total the vehicle out we were on hwy 45 in bloomington Indiana

- Solsberry, IN, USA

Mar 072015

While I was driving, the hood of my car became unlatched and inverted onto my windshield and warping to my windshield, and denting the roof of my car. These cause the hinges, roof, hood and latches to be replaced. Nearly 4000$ in damage.

- Columbus, OH, USA