- August 28: Judge Says Chrysler TIPM Class-Action Lawsuit Can Move Forward
- August 22: When Will Chrysler Do Something About Defective TIPMs?
- July 27: Dodge Charger Under Investigation For Alternator Failure
- July 11: Chrysler Recalls 895,000 SUVs After Vanity Lights Catch Fire
- June 30: Chrysler Recalls 696,000 Vehicles for Defective Ignition Switches
2007 Dodge Caliber
AC / heater Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2007 Dodge Caliber has all kinds of suspension problems at relatively low mileage: typically 40-50,000 miles.
The most commonly reported problems are with ball joints & control arms going bad. Tie rods & leaking struts are also reported failing in the same mileage range.
Unfortunately all the suspension problems means some owners only find out after they notice their tires are ruined.
We've given the 2007 Caliber our worst rating because these problems happen at such low mileage, & it involves a wide range of apparently defective parts. With most other cars, major suspension work is pretty rare under 50,000 miles.
Worst 2007 Caliber AC / heater Problems
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Caliber Model Years
Curious how the 2007 Caliber compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Caliber overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Caliber.