- February 19: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Chrysler 300 recalls | 6 days ago
- January 30: Daimler Vans USA Recalls Vans Over Takata Airbags recalls | 26 days ago
- January 8: Fiat Chrysler Recalls Trucks and SUVs to Fix Takata Airbags recalls | 48 days ago
- December 23: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Journey, Jeep Compass and Jeep Patriot SUVs recalls | 64 days ago
- December 21: Ram 1500 and Dodge Durango Rollaway Incidents Investigated investigations | 66 days ago
2007 Dodge Caliber
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2007 Dodge Caliber has all kinds of suspension problems at relatively low mileage: typically 40-50,000 miles.
The most commonly reported problems are with ball joints & control arms going bad. Tie rods & leaking struts are also reported failing in the same mileage range.
Unfortunately all the suspension problems means some owners only find out after they notice their tires are ruined.
We've given the 2007 Caliber our worst rating because these problems happen at such low mileage, & it involves a wide range of apparently defective parts. With most other cars, major suspension work is pretty rare under 50,000 miles.
Worst 2007 Caliber Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- suspension problems98NHTSA complaints: 172
- engine problems61NHTSA complaints: 153
- steering problems55NHTSA complaints: 72
- transmission problems28NHTSA complaints: 18
- electrical problems27NHTSA complaints: 159
- body / paint problems21NHTSA complaints: 85
- lights problems16NHTSA complaints: 67
- interior accessories problems15NHTSA complaints: 10
- fuel system problems10NHTSA complaints: 35
- wheels / hubs problems10NHTSA complaints: 27
- brakes problems9NHTSA complaints: 47
- windows / windshield problems8NHTSA complaints: 5
- seat belts / air bags problems6NHTSA complaints: 41
- exhaust system problems5NHTSA complaints: 4
- AC / heater problems2NHTSA complaints: 2
- exterior accessories problems2NHTSA complaints: 13
- clutch problems2
- cooling system problems1NHTSA complaints: 1
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 43
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 27
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Caliber Model Years
Curious how the 2007 Caliber compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Caliber overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Caliber.