- December 3: Chrysler Recalls Vans and SUVs To Repair Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems
- November 16: Chrysler TIPM Lawsuit Alleges Chrysler, Dodge and Jeep Vehicles Stall
- October 26: Government Looks At Dodge Ram Tie-Rod Recall Process
- October 15: Chrysler Recalls 917,000 Vehicles With Bad Alternators and Faulty Mirrors
- October 15: Dodge Ram 'Death Wobble' Lawsuit Affects 6 Ram Models
2007 Dodge Caliber
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2007 Dodge Caliber has all kinds of suspension problems at relatively low mileage: typically 40-50,000 miles.
The most commonly reported problems are with ball joints & control arms going bad. Tie rods & leaking struts are also reported failing in the same mileage range.
Unfortunately all the suspension problems means some owners only find out after they notice their tires are ruined.
We've given the 2007 Caliber our worst rating because these problems happen at such low mileage, & it involves a wide range of apparently defective parts. With most other cars, major suspension work is pretty rare under 50,000 miles.
Worst 2007 Caliber Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- suspension problems89NHTSA complaints: 136
- steering problems54NHTSA complaints: 56
- engine problems47NHTSA complaints: 121
- transmission problems22NHTSA complaints: 18
- electrical problems17NHTSA complaints: 108
- interior accessories problems15NHTSA complaints: 9
- body / paint problems15NHTSA complaints: 40
- lights problems10NHTSA complaints: 51
- brakes problems9NHTSA complaints: 40
- wheels / hubs problems9NHTSA complaints: 23
- windows / windshield problems8NHTSA complaints: 5
- seat belts / air bags problems5NHTSA complaints: 32
- exhaust system problems4NHTSA complaints: 3
- fuel system problems4NHTSA complaints: 24
- AC / heater problems2NHTSA complaints: 2
- cooling system problems1NHTSA complaints: 1
- drivetrain problems1NHTSA complaints: 33
- miscellaneous problems1NHTSA complaints: 14
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 10
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Caliber Model Years
Curious how the 2007 Caliber compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Caliber overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Caliber.