- April 22: Chrysler Recalls 1.1 Million Vehicles For Rollaway Risk recalls | 11 days ago
- April 2: Chrysler Recalls Ram 1500, Dodge Durango and Jeep Grand Cherokee recalls | 31 days ago
- March 9: Fiat Chrysler Orders 3 Recalls to Fix 3 Problems recalls | 55 days ago
- March 1: Continental Airbag Lawsuit Filed After Massive Recall news | 63 days ago
- February 13: Chrysler Recalls Minivans To Replace Loose Windshields recalls | 80 days ago
2007 Dodge Caliber
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2007 Dodge Caliber has all kinds of suspension problems at relatively low mileage: typically 40-50,000 miles.
The most commonly reported problems are with ball joints & control arms going bad. Tie rods & leaking struts are also reported failing in the same mileage range.
Unfortunately all the suspension problems means some owners only find out after they notice their tires are ruined.
We've given the 2007 Caliber our worst rating because these problems happen at such low mileage, & it involves a wide range of apparently defective parts. With most other cars, major suspension work is pretty rare under 50,000 miles.
Worst 2007 Caliber Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- suspension problems95NHTSA complaints: 165
- engine problems55NHTSA complaints: 148
- steering problems55NHTSA complaints: 70
- transmission problems26NHTSA complaints: 18
- electrical problems22NHTSA complaints: 148
- body / paint problems20NHTSA complaints: 69
- interior accessories problems15NHTSA complaints: 10
- lights problems15NHTSA complaints: 64
- wheels / hubs problems10NHTSA complaints: 26
- brakes problems9NHTSA complaints: 45
- windows / windshield problems8NHTSA complaints: 5
- fuel system problems7NHTSA complaints: 33
- seat belts / air bags problems5NHTSA complaints: 38
- exhaust system problems4NHTSA complaints: 4
- AC / heater problems2NHTSA complaints: 2
- exterior accessories problems2NHTSA complaints: 13
- clutch problems1
- cooling system problems1NHTSA complaints: 1
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 43
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 24
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Caliber Model Years
Curious how the 2007 Caliber compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Caliber overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Caliber.