- March 24: Dodge Ram Tie-Rod Lawsuit Will Be Settled news | 2 days ago
- February 19: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Chrysler 300 recalls | 35 days ago
- January 30: Daimler Vans USA Recalls Vans Over Takata Airbags recalls | 55 days ago
- January 8: Fiat Chrysler Recalls Trucks and SUVs to Fix Takata Airbags recalls | 77 days ago
2007 Dodge Caliber
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2007 Dodge Caliber has all kinds of suspension problems at relatively low mileage: typically 40-50,000 miles.
The most commonly reported problems are with ball joints & control arms going bad. Tie rods & leaking struts are also reported failing in the same mileage range.
Unfortunately all the suspension problems means some owners only find out after they notice their tires are ruined.
We've given the 2007 Caliber our worst rating because these problems happen at such low mileage, & it involves a wide range of apparently defective parts. With most other cars, major suspension work is pretty rare under 50,000 miles.
Worst 2007 Caliber electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- alternator failure12
- tipm stopped working8
- engine won't turnover, won't start3
- alternator pulley noise1
- mice eat soy based wire insulation1
- multiple electrical failures1
- starter is arbitrarily engaging while driving1
- NHTSA: Electrical System144
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Module2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Software2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Caliber Model Years
Curious how the 2007 Caliber compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Caliber overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Caliber.