- November 19: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Grand Cherokees and Dodge Durangos recalls | 18 days ago
- November 18: Dodge Dart Recalled to Fix Windshield Wiper Problems recalls | 19 days ago
- November 16: Lawsuit: Dodge Ram Trucks Emit Illegal Emissions news | 21 days ago
- November 14: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Cherokees and Dodge Vipers recalls | 23 days ago
- October 19: Chrysler Recalls Vehicles With Alternators That May Cause Fires recalls | 49 days ago
NHTSA — Latches/Locks/Linkages Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2007 Dodge Caliber has all kinds of suspension problems at relatively low mileage: typically 40-50,000 miles.
The most commonly reported problems are with ball joints & control arms going bad. Tie rods & leaking struts are also reported failing in the same mileage range.
Unfortunately all the suspension problems means some owners only find out after they notice their tires are ruined.
We've given the 2007 Caliber our worst rating because these problems happen at such low mileage, & it involves a wide range of apparently defective parts. With most other cars, major suspension work is pretty rare under 50,000 miles.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 0 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
accessories - exterior problem