- April 22: Chrysler Recalls 1.1 Million Vehicles For Rollaway Risk recalls | 7 days ago
- April 2: Chrysler Recalls Ram 1500, Dodge Durango and Jeep Grand Cherokee recalls | 27 days ago
- March 9: Fiat Chrysler Orders 3 Recalls to Fix 3 Problems recalls | 51 days ago
- March 1: Continental Airbag Lawsuit Filed After Massive Recall news | 59 days ago
- February 13: Chrysler Recalls Minivans To Replace Loose Windshields recalls | 76 days ago
Lift Gate Panel Fell Off
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2007 Dodge Caliber has all kinds of suspension problems at relatively low mileage: typically 40-50,000 miles.
The most commonly reported problems are with ball joints & control arms going bad. Tie rods & leaking struts are also reported failing in the same mileage range.
Unfortunately all the suspension problems means some owners only find out after they notice their tires are ruined.
We've given the 2007 Caliber our worst rating because these problems happen at such low mileage, & it involves a wide range of apparently defective parts. With most other cars, major suspension work is pretty rare under 50,000 miles.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 40,000 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (1 reports)
body / paint problem