- August 17: Woman Sues Over Jeep Grand Cherokee Gear Shift Design news | 7 days ago
- August 3: Anton Yelchin Wrongful Death Lawsuit Filed by Parents news | 21 days ago
- July 7: Chrysler Sebring and Dodge Stratus Recalled to Fix Sun Visors recalls | 48 days ago
- July 2: Chrysler Recalls 37,000 Vehicles Over Transmission Pumps recalls | 53 days ago
- June 28: Chrysler Electronic Gear Shifters Cause Nearly 700 Complaints news | 57 days ago
Lift Gate Panel Fell Off
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2007 Dodge Caliber has all kinds of suspension problems at relatively low mileage: typically 40-50,000 miles.
The most commonly reported problems are with ball joints & control arms going bad. Tie rods & leaking struts are also reported failing in the same mileage range.
Unfortunately all the suspension problems means some owners only find out after they notice their tires are ruined.
We've given the 2007 Caliber our worst rating because these problems happen at such low mileage, & it involves a wide range of apparently defective parts. With most other cars, major suspension work is pretty rare under 50,000 miles.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 40,000 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (1 reports)
body / paint problem