- July 24: Fiat Chrysler Recalls 1.4 Million Vehicles After Jeep Hacking Incident
- July 22: Fiat Chrysler Recalls 350,000 SUVs Over Loose Engine Covers
- July 11: Dodge Challenger Recalled To Replace 'Batwing' Airbag Inflators
- June 30: Jeep and Dodge SUVs Recalled To Repair Suspension Problems
- June 21: Dodge Dart Investigated After Brake Pedal Complaints
Lift Gate Panel Fell Off
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2007 Dodge Caliber has all kinds of suspension problems at relatively low mileage: typically 40-50,000 miles.
The most commonly reported problems are with ball joints & control arms going bad. Tie rods & leaking struts are also reported failing in the same mileage range.
Unfortunately all the suspension problems means some owners only find out after they notice their tires are ruined.
We've given the 2007 Caliber our worst rating because these problems happen at such low mileage, & it involves a wide range of apparently defective parts. With most other cars, major suspension work is pretty rare under 50,000 miles.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 40,000 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (1 reports)
body / paint problem