2008 Dodge Caliber accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Dodge Caliber:

2008 Dodge Caliber Owner Comments

Aug 282010

Caliber 4-cyl

I recently purchased this vehicle about three months ago with aircheck. Little did I know I was buying a more defective car than I originally had. About a week ago my A/C goes to crap I ask the dealership to fix it and all he says is I know a guy that can fix it for you for alittle charge. And to top it off the A/C goes out on the hottest freaking day of the month. Then my engine makes this rattling noise my freaking radio doesn't accept cd's what kind of whole did I get my self into. And for this car to be a 4 cylinder it drinks gas as if it where a V8.

- Rosenberg, TX, USA