2.0

2009 Dodge Caliber lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2009 Dodge Caliber:

2009 Dodge Caliber Owner Comments

Dec 182015

Caliber

When I turn on my signals to make a turn, one of my headlights goes out. Sometimes at night it's difficult to see where I'm turning into. Also sometimes when I turn my car on and turn on my headlights, they won't turn on. But when I put my in reverse and drive, they turn on. I got stopped Friday night because the police officer said my headlights were out and when I tested them out they wouldn't turn on while I was sitting still. I took them to Goodyear the next day and told what was wrong. They checked them out and said that nothing was wrong and everything was working right. Hazardous night time driving.

- Ocean Springs, MS, USA

Nov 282015

Caliber

Car shaking while driving engine light on and dash lights keep flashing

- Clinton Township, MI, USA

Mar 302013

Caliber 4-cyl

I notice a few after my car inspection, water was in my driver tail light housing. Housing was drained. After about 2 month my daughter ask what that dark looking stuff was in my driver tail light housing was. Of course it was water again, and the lights stop working. Please fix this problem soon. Thanks

- Norfolk, VA, USA