1.8

2011 Dodge Caliber brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2011 Dodge Caliber:

2011 Dodge Caliber Owner Comments

Jan 232016

Caliber

I have had a problem with anti-lock brakes. I could not control my vehicle; my steering wheel was shaking, front wheel felt like it was buckling and I could not control my vehicle; almost got into an accident. I have brought this to the attention of the dealer and he told me thats the way the brakes are; terrible he said. This was done when it snowed. I do not like anti-lock brakes because of that reason; I drove a Chevy Malibu and when I applied the brake pedal, it didn't do what my car did. Any suggestions would be helpful. I just won't be able to drive in the snow, that sucks!!!!! when I'm driving on the highway I hear a moaning underneath the vehicle, the dealer didn't hear anything; probable didn't take it out for a ride.

- Bristol, CT, USA