2.3

2011 Dodge Caliber miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2011 Dodge Caliber:

2011 Dodge Caliber Owner Comments

Apr 242014

Caliber

I was driving on a highway going about 55-60mph when lights on my dash came on and my RPM dropped drastically. All of the sudden I could not accelerate and my car lost speed almost instantly. The first incident I was able to pull off the road to safety. This issue continued a few times after and finally it caused another vehicle to hit the rear bumper of my car. There was no damage or injury since we were at a slow speed but it could have been worse. I had my car to Dodge dealerships and they could not find the issue until recently when I took it and they said my throttle body was bad. I only have about 79,000 miles on the car and this is not a part that should, D go bad that fast.

- Pennsville, NJ, USA